It’s back to school season and a great time to brush up your early morning makeup routine. Whether you’re a student, young professional or a mom rushing your kiddies to school before work, any woman can befit from a quick back-to-school makeup routine.
I have put together a series of quick and easy makeup routines that take under 15 minutes to complete. This is the third look of my series, but you can visit my “makeup minimalist” look here and my “Trendsetter” look here.
Makeup Tutorial: The Girly Girl
Who is she?
She’s the preppy girl who always has a smile on her face. From pale pink to hot pink, she’s always wearing her favorite shade. She loves everything pretty, especially puppies and cupcakes!
1. Apply a thin layer of the Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener under your eyes and work it into your inner eye. This will help conceal under eye circles, while giving your face a brighter appearance.
2. Apply your foundation of choice. I used Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (See my thoughts on this product here) because it offers lightweight buildable coverage.
3. Apply blush in a “C” shape from the outer corners of your eyes to the apples of your cheeks.
4. Using the Lorac Pro Palette, apply “champagne” on the inner corners of your eyes.
5. Next, apply “Light bronze” on your lid.
6. Then, apply “Sable” to the outer V of your eyes. You can also use a fluffy brush to contour your eyes with this shade.
7. Apply two coats on mascara to your lashes.
8. Tight line your upper and lower waterlines with a black eye liner. If you have small eyes, skip this step.
5. Apply a layer of pink lipstick or lip gloss.
Products Used to Create This Look:
– Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (See my thoughts on this product here)
– Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
– Lorac Pro Palette Shadows: Champagne, Light Bronze and Sable
– MAC Feline Eye Kohl
– MAC Legendary Blush (From the Marilyn Monroe Collection)
– Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara (Classic Black)
– OCC Jealous Lip Tar