Let me help you out! I have put together my beauty and fashion gift guide 2013, with a few of my favorite beauty and fashion items that will make the beauty/fashionista in your life smile. All of the items range in price, so there is something for every budget!
1. Lime Crime Pink Velvet Velvetine ($20)- Matte lips are all of the rage right now and Lime Crime has created the perfect pink matte for the makeup lover in your life. The color goes on as a liquid and dries matte, lasting for hours! I will have a review coming soon.
2. TAudrey Social Media Plate Necklace ($75- use promo code “Prettyinpigment” to receive 15% off)- Now days, our social media usernames are not just our online names– they define us. TAudrey, a Miami based jewelry collection by Tiffany Ortiz, has a few fabulous social media jewelry pieces (check them out here) that are perfect for anyone who eats, sleeps and breathes social media. These are carefully crafted 18k gold-filled necklaces with a handmade plate, and are available in two sizes. Your friend who tweets every second of her life will love this gift!
3. Nylon Magazine Subscription ($19.95 for a yearlong subscription)- There’s no better way to put this—Nylon is the coolest magazine ever! Every issue of Nylon is packed with a healthy dose of beauty, fashion and music in one super fun magazine to read. This is an inexpensive gift that lasts all year long.
4. Breakups to Makeup Bag– Breakups to Makeup offer the best “accessories for those who love the art of makeup”. This faux leather makeup bag just launched at The Makeup Show Holiday Popup Shop and is one of my favorite items by Breakups to Makeup. The beauty addict in your life will love EVERYTHING from the site, but I recommend picking up a makeup bag with the matching top (check out my tank here) in the sassy saying that suits her best.
5. Wicked Paper Dolls Custom Necklace (Prices vary)- Jennifer Basing, the creative mind behind Wicked Paper Dolls, creates beautiful hand crafted necklaces. These small works of art are fashion-forward and can be customized as much as you would like. I ordered one last year for my friend and had Jennifer make her into a dreamy vampire. It came out amazing and she loved it!
6. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Crystal-Eye Velvet Cat Slipper ($ 695)- These jaw-dropping slippers are a splurge, but they are gorgeous! Not to mention, super trendy since the feline trend is very hot at the moment. These slippers are also part of the Ken Downing Gift Collection at Neiman Marcus. In case you don’t know, Ken Downing is the Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus and this year he has put together 37 of his favorite gift ideas. 10% of the proceeds from each item purchased from this collection will be donated to charity. Neiman Marcus Boca Raton, my go-to NM store, has selected Florence Fuller Child Development Centers to donate their proceeds to. If you are in the area, make sure to stop by and check out the rest of the items in the collection, which range from $32- $1,800.
Will you be picking up anything from my gift guide as a gift?