Summer is officially in full effect and I want to share my must-have products for the season with you. While I’m not a fan of the summer heat, I do love the bright bold colors of the season, and the opportunity to rock a colorful pout at anytime of the day.
Here are my 5 summer beauty essential:
1. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in “Audacious” ($6.50)- Orangcicle lips will forever be my staple lippe this year. Nothing screams, “bring on the summer” like a sizzling orange pout. This one in particular I love because of the matte formula that doesn’t appear chalky or feel dry. Instead, it feels creamy and provides a long lasting stain that not even the biggest beach waves can wash away!
2. Essie “Vice Versa” Nail Polish ($8.00)- Neon shades are going strong again this year and this color is a perfect color for your piggies to make a statement in the sand. I never thought I would love slime green nails, but I have it on every other week. I also really like wearing it on my nails paired with a black and white outfit, for a chic pop of color.
3. Urban Decay Electric Palette ($49.00)- I own almost every Urban Decay palette, but none of them fulfill the color addict in me like this one. This palette includes 10 ultra-bright shades (Thrash Being my favorite color) that believe it or not, can be very versatile. From bold mattes like Gonzo, to luminous shades liked Jilted. Long story short, if you love color, this is the palette for you.
4. NARS “Laguna” Bronzer ($38.00)- Laguna has been a cult favorite in the beauty world pretty much since it came out of the NARS womb. It’s a classic bronzer with just the right amount of shimmer for the staple summer glow. I’m not much of a sun worshiper, so I fake my “summer glow” with this bad boy. With a few contouring swipes it will gives a sun kissed look, without having to step foot in the sun.
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer ($43.00)- As the temperature continues to rise, ditch your heavy winter foundation and opt for something lighter. The Florida heat is insane, so I prefer to wear tinted moisturizer because it still provides coverage, without the full coverage feel. It also has a dash of SPF 20 help protect the damaging rays of the sun.
What’s your must have product for the summer?