The Lilly Pulitzer for Target frenzy has finally started to settle down, well, sort of. While it’s getting harder and harder to find any LP4T unicorns at your local Target stores (especially on the East coast) Lilly lovers who were able to scoop up some pieces are starting to take them to the streets. I’ve spotted many Lilly fans wearing Lilly in its traditional preppy manner, with women wearing head-to-toe looks and even getting their little ones to match them too. These looks are cute, and are a Palm Beach staple. But you know me; I’m not one traditions and I’m all about adding a personalized twist to fashion. I prefer to find offbeat ways to wear Lilly Pulitzer for Target.
I’ve searched the inter-webs for Lilly lovers who aren’t afraid to break the mold and have added their own personal touch to their Lilly Pulitzer for Target outfits. These are some of my favorites and I’m sharing them, along with my favorite way to wear a few of my finds.
1. Pop of Lilly– As a native in South Florida, I’ve seen my fair share of colorful Lilly ensembles, but this look by Chrissy Anne is AH_MAZING! Why? Because she broke the rules and wore her Lilly for Target Fan Dance scarf with a head-to-toe black outfit. The scarf gives the outfit a nice pop of playful, which I totally love!
2. Mixed Print Lilly- Fact: No one loves Lilly Pulitzer for Target as much as Jordan. Don’t believe me? This girl went to over 20 Target stores in 24 hours to hunt down all of the Lilly she could find to share with other women who weren’t able to get anything when the Lilly-apocalypse took place. If that’s not cool enough, Jordan also is very cheeky when styling her Lilly. I love how she paired her Nosie Posey top with a polka dot skirt. Cuteness overload for sure!
3. Lilly 2.0- What happens when you find an item you love from the Lilly for Target collection, but it isn’t exactly what you wanted? YOU MAKE IT YOUR OWN! Kimberly DIY’ed her Fan Dance shift dress into a coordinating crop top and skirt. #WerkItGirl
Seeing double in my #diy two piece coordinates set from a #lillypulitzerfortarget #shiftdress! Ready for this gorgeous #MemorialDayWeekend! A photo posted by Kimberly Rose (@chambraylane) on
4. Lilly Beach Vibes- Head-to-toe Lilly, without being too matchy-matchy. I paired my crochet top with a fun pair of Nosie Posey espadrilles, cool look for an afternoon bike ride in Palm Beach.
5. Lilly Rebirth- This Lilly for Target key fob takes DIY to a whole new level. The Etsy shope, Fabric Bows For Days, takes all kinds of Lilly for Target prints and turns them into new items such as key fobs and hair bows. I love my punchy new accessory!
Ready to ride with cute new key fob from @fabricbowsfordays These cuties are only $5! Visit her page to get one! #love #lillyfortarget A photo posted by SahilyAnais (@prettyinpigment) on
How do you wear your Lilly Pulitzer for Target picks? I’d love to see!