It’s that time again for my monthly guest blogger post. This month Mari-Liis from Obsessed with Vanity Takes the stage with a great bold look for the spring! Her bright and creative looks are the reason I chose her for the monthly guest blogger post. Please visit her blog to see some of the fun looks she creates!
Your Name? Mari-Liis Arike
Location? Helsinki, Finland
Name of your blog and what its about? Obsessed with Vanity is about vanity of course. I nowdays blog mostly about make-up but also about shoes and nails and other studd. My blog has been up only for a year so I´m still referring to myself as a beginner. And before I started my blog, I didn´t really know anything about makeup! I´m here to learn and share it with others 🙂
Name of the look you created? Spring Fling
Description of the look? I just went around playing with colors that I think represent spring. I´m pretty happy about the outcome!
1. The final look: Spring Fling
2. Here I already did my brows and foundation
3. Prime your eye and add Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk to all over you eye area
4. Mix Sugarpill’s Absinthe with liquid (I did it with water) and apply it on the lid
5. Then apply Sugarpill’s Afterparty to the crease and a little bit above. Don’t worry, we are gonna blend this out!
6. Blend the Afterparty with a light blue shimmering eyeshadow. I used Inglot’s Pearl 415.
7. Highlight your browbone and this will also help with the blending. I used Sugarpill’s Tako and Inglot’s AMC Shine 35.
8. Let´s bring out some edge. Blend a little bit of Sugarpill’s Bulletproof to right at the crease.
9. Also apply the Bulletproof on the lower lash line.
10. …and blend it with Sugarpill- Afterparty.
11. Then line your upper lashline, I used Illamasquas Precision Ink in Abyss. I also added a little bit of Lime Crime’s Circus Girl to the inner corner of the eye, to make it more spring-like 😛
12. So here is all the color-drama!
13. All that is left to do is to add some killer lashes. I´m using Sugarpill’s Shady Lane lashes~ I love these!
14. And you´r all done with the eyes!
15. A touch of pink is always good on the lips 😉
This look is amazing! I love the colors and those Sugarpill lashes are stunning!!!
Great job Mari-Liis!
What do you think of this awesome “Spring Fling” look?
Would you like to be a future guest blogger? Send me an email!