Hi! I’m Sahily the gal and founder behind Pretty In Pigment. I started Pretty In Pigment in 2009 as a creative platform to share my love for beauty with the world. Through the years Pretty In Pigment has evolved into a whimsical online destination for women that live life colorfully. My Pigment pals share the same love for beauty and fashion as I do, as well as a passion for living life colorfully each and every single day.
Do you live a colorful life and love all things beauty, inclusive fashion, and lifestyle? Does your voice and tone align with the bright and playful Pretty In Pigment aesthetic? Are you looking to share your story with other women who share the same passion for living their best life? Then you may be the next contributor on Pretty In Pigment!
How to Become a Contributor for Pretty In Pigment
First things first, Pretty In Pigment contributors must meet the following requirements to be a part of our squad:
- Have a good command of the English language and proper grammar.
- A voice/writing tone that is playful, upbeat, and resourceful.
- Able to contribute at least 1 post per month for a minimum of a 3-month commitment. The content MUST be original, written by you, and not be published anywhere else.
- Have an interest (and preferably some experience) in writing about one or more of the following topics.
– InclusiveFashion (Styling tips, shopping guides, etc. for women of all sizes)
– Beauty (Product reviews, tutorials, etc.)
– Don’t see your topic of interest on my list? Pitch it to me, we may be able to work something out!
- Willingness to post/share the link to your published content on your social network(s).
What’s in it for YOU:
So let’s talk about the elephant in a pink tutu in the room. Contributing for Pretty In Pigment is an unpaid position; however, it’s a win-win situation. Hear me out. You help bring fresh, high-quality content to Pretty In Pigment and in return, you will reach new readers, as well as potential brands. You will be able to include 2 links within each post, which we’ll discuss if you’re accepted. The posts you contribute will also be shared across my social platforms, which reach over 25k engaged followers. This is a great opportunity for bloggers that are starting out and/or are looking to build their audience.
How to Apply?
Show me whatcha got, girl!
- First, subscribe to the Pretty In Pigment mailing list and have followed Pretty In Pigment on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Take a look at my blog, as well as my social channels and get a grasp of what’s going on in terms of current content and conversations.
- Send me an email (Sahily at prettinpigment dot com) telling me a little bit about yourself and why you’d like to write for Pretty In Pigment. Make sure to include writing samples, as well as a link to your blog and social channels. So that I know you’re not a spammer, title your email with “Flamingos like to mingle.”
I do my best to review all submissions in a timely manner. If you don’t hear back from me within 7 days, please feel free to reach back out. Once your submission is accepted (please note: not all submissions will be accepted), I will send you an email with further details on how to get started. I look forward to hearing from you!
Are you a writer working on behalf of a company, SEO company, eCommerce site/store, coupon site, etc?
If you are looking to promote a commercial/product site on Pretty In Pigment, your content will be considered sponsored. I’d be happy to discuss my rates, but please keep in mind that this type of content DOES NOT qualify for contributor/guest postings. Please reach out to me for my sponsored post rates.