Pretty In Pigment
Bringing a splash of color, saźon, and colorful style to Seattle!
Colorful Seattle Lifestyle Blogger:
- Seattle lifestyle blogger with a focus on living life colorfully.
- Bilingual Latina Blogger (Cuban-American).
- Located in Seattle, Washington and originally from South Florida. I’m available to travel, just tell me when to pack my rainbow suitcase.
- Marketing gal (Content manager) by day, content creator and blogger all the rest of the time.
- Colorful lifestyle content includes Fashion inspiration (plus size), DIY, travel guides to colorful cities, beauty as well as the occasional sprinkle of home decor and entertaining content.
- Mommy to my two fur babies (or as my husband likes to call me, “Mother of the Dobermans)
- When I’m not blogging I enjoy thrifting for treasures, going on outdoor adventures with my hubs, taking photos, and brunchin’ with my babes. If I’m not doing one of those things, I searching the internet for a flamingo to add to my growing collection.
More about Seattle Colorful Lifestyle Blogger Sahily Perez
About Pretty In Pigment (The Short Story):
I founded Pretty In Pigment in 2010 as a creative outlet to share my love for makeup with the world. My blog allowed me to explore my creativity and passion for beauty, and it was stepping stone to my discovery of my true passion– COLOR!
My then beauty blog has evolved into a colorful lifestyle blog dedicated to the woman who wants to add a sprinkle of color to her every day. Whether it’s a pop of color lipstick, a head-to-toe pigmented outfit, or splashing color into her home, Pretty In Pigment is a destination for colorful inspiration and resources.
I’m a Cuban-American gal born and raised in sunny South Florida and I now reside in the grey city also know as Seattle, Washington. I may have traded in my flip-flops for rainboots, but one thing came on the adventure with me– my love for color!
I’ve been obsessed with color ever since I opened my first crayon box. I’ve experimented with color through my life as I’ve dabbled with crafting, design, and art through all the stages of my life. Color has always allowed me to express myself, and when I discovered my love for fashion (and beauty) it wove its way into all of my looks. I’ve never been afraid to mix prints, wear bright lipstick, or stand out in a crowd. It’s one of the reasons that I was accepted into Parsons School of Design for Fashion Design, although I decided that sewing just wasn’t my thing and decided to pursue marketing instead.
But you know what I can get down with? Inspiring other people to explore color and seeing how it can improve their mood, self-esteem, and creativity. Every time someone tells me that my outfit inspired them to experiment with color, it makes my heart happy. The truth is, color has been a way for me to express ALL of my feelings good and bad. I hope that by bringing color into their lives, others will find happiness through the rainbow as I do.
This is why after over 9 years of plugging away at the keyboard, I’m still passionate about Pretty In Pigment. When I’m not creating content for Pretty In Pigment, I like to feed my creativity by seeking inspiration from the world around me. I love playing with my pups, traveling to vibrant cities, crafting on Sundays, and exploring around Seattle. I also like collecting anything with a flamingo on it and thrifting for vintage treasures.
Do you have a colorful fashion or beauty brand looking to work with a lifestyle blogger? Do you have a Seattle salon/spa in colorful digs that offers a one of a kind service I should try? Are you looking for a crafty gal to partner with for your next product launch? Let’s chat!
If you have any questions, comments, interested in advertising, sponsoring or collaborating, please feel free to contact me (Sahily) via email at Sahily@prettinpigment.com. I can also be reached on Facebook or Instagram.