Not all cars are crafted the same. There are cars that are designed to be functional, aesthetically appealing, or economical, but there are few that can be all of the above and then some. During my recent trip to Seattle, I had the opportunity to test drive the new 2016 Mazda3 S Grand Touring for a few days and I was very impressed with this fashionable, yet functional vehicle.
7 Reasons Why The Mazda3 S Grand Touring 2016 Is Fashionable Work Of Art
1. Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats– The seats on this car are AH-MAZING! Not only is the almond colored leather a fashion statement, the perforated finish gives the car an instant luxe feel, while still remaining sporty. Bonus: They are heated too, which was necessity for this Florida gal while in Seattle!
2. Active Driving Display- This little display is snazzy feature, which I’ve never seen in a car before. It pops up behind the steering wheel and gives you your real-time speed, as well as turn-by-turn directions, so that you can stay focused on the road while you drive.
3.Mazda Connect™ Infotainment
- Available Mazda Navigation
- HD Radio™
- Bluetooth® Streaming
- Stitcher™ Internet Radio
- Social Media Connectivity
- Aha™ Internet Radio
- SMS Text Response
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Bose® Surround Sound
4. Commander Control Knob
5. Bose Audio System
6. Sleek Exterior Design- The Mazda3 S Grand Touring is designed with Mazda’s “Soul of Motion” design, sculpted to catch the eye. Every curve on the car works in perfect synergy with the next, to compose a carefully curated work of art. While we are on the subject of exterior design, I have to mention the 16-inch ally wheel that complete the stunning exterior appearance.
7. SKYACTIV® Technology- This vehicle is engineered to be beautiful with brains and delivers driving dynamics with efficiency. The 184 horsepower 2.5L 4-cylinder motor gets phenomenal fuel economy, without sacrificing performance. It averages 38 highway miles per gallon, which is perfect for road trips! Especially since it has the 5-doors to easily accommodate all of your travel essentials!
What is your favorite feature about the new Mazda3 S Grand Touring?